We rent many of our sport faclities from the town through Community Group Affiliations (CORE). Our SOO insurance is on record with CORE and does not need to be presented with each rental.
Oakville's Recreation Centres are part of CORE but you must go to their online forms to book resources.
Schools, Arenas, Pools, and Sport Fields
We rent arenas, pools, and sport fields through CORE as well but this is done through our Facilities Coordinator: Kathryn Kelley, ( email@example.com ).
- When requesting these facilities please include all of the following:
- Day of Week
- Start and End Dates
- Start Time and End Time
- Facility Name and Facility Type: single gym, double gym, diamond, field etc
- Exclusion Dates: (dates during the time frame you will not use the facility)
- Requests for CORE facilities for the summer must be submitted in December the year prior
- Requests for CORE facilities for the fall, winter and spring must be submitted by March.
- Requests made after the deadline are still accepted but will be based on availability after the all other requests have been assigned
- The town requires 2 weeks cancellation notice or you will be charged for the event on the date.
- The town reserves the rights to cancel a date at anytime for a city requirement or a school requirement.
- If food is going to be served the town will contact you with further documentation.
- More Information
- For more information on Oakville facilities, cost etc. please visit the town website.
If you are renting facilities not covered by CORE you may obtain insurance from SOO using this online form.